Cover for 275 gallon homemade upright fuel tank smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

hawkeye65

Original poster
Aug 21, 2016
Hello everyone this is a first for me on a forum so kinda take an easy on an old man from Janesville Wi about 50 mls. south of Madison Wi....I just retired about a year ago and I love cooking and grilling so here's my question I made a grill/smoker out of a big 275 gallon fuel tank and was wondering if anyone out there would know of any website or manufacturer that sells covers for $60.00 or less because it stays outside during the winter months I'll most likely have a picture of it on here before too long and any help would be greatly appreciated....Thank you all Hawkeye

Hello and  
welcome1.gif
  to you.

I don't know about any covers as such, but it seems to me that one of those

Harbor Freight cheapo tarps should do it.

Glad you're here.

Ed

Reactions: hawkeye65
I might end up customizing something since I did make the smoker myself. Thanks Ed and b-one glad to be on board.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky