• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Cover for 275 gallon homemade upright fuel tank smoker

hawkeye65

Joined Aug 21, 2016
Hello everyone this is a first for me on a forum so kinda take an easy on an old man from Janesville Wi about 50 mls. south of Madison Wi....I just retired about a year ago and I love cooking and grilling so here's my question I made a grill/smoker out of a big 275 gallon fuel tank and was wondering if anyone out there would know of any website or manufacturer that sells covers for $60.00 or less because it stays outside during the winter months I'll most likely have a picture of it on here before too long and any help would be greatly appreciated....Thank you all Hawkeye

gearjammer

Master of the Pit
Joined Apr 6, 2015
Hello and  
  to you.

I don't know about any covers as such, but it seems to me that one of those

Harbor Freight cheapo tarps should do it.

Glad you're here.

Ed

b-one

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 31, 2014
Sounds like tarps or custom $$$. Good luck with the search.

hawkeye65

Joined Aug 21, 2016
I might end up customizing something since I did make the smoker myself. Thanks Ed and b-one glad to be on board.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.