Coupon for AMNPS?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
$30 is market price. Not sure what the issue is. I own two of the them and a tube. Worth every last penny.

I paid 30 at Fleet Farm, if you order from Todd it comes with his pellets which are likely higher quality then you'll see in most stores. It's worth every penny, given you'll have some thing that short of purposely destroying it, lasts eternity.

Thanks, the coupon plus buying direct with the included pellets, is making it sweet.
Free shipping is $49.
I'll wait for specials or deals or anything else I might want to buy, that will make the $49 appealing.
I'll sign up for the mailing list.

I don't mind saving a bit money by doing a bit of research and getting some help--and waiting for the right time.
I got a Masterbuilt MES 230g for about $99+tax from the nice folks and thread on slickdeals. Market price is $239-$299.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky