Couple of steaks

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

b-one

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
Aug 31, 2014
Michigan
We had a couple porterhouse steaks for dinner. Seasoned with salt only a little cherry smoke. Needed to hurry them along and finished on the gasser more done then we prefer still need to calibrate the thermometer and order one new one from Lava tools.

Reactions: Bearcarver
I had plenty of mushrooms and onions the wife passed so I got them all!

Looks Great, b-one!!
drool.gif

Done just right !!
drool.gif
----
points.gif

I quit buying Porterhouse & T-bone around here---Even the "Choice" are full of Gristle!!

Bear

Looks Great, b-one!!:drool

Done just right !!:drool ----:points:

I quit buying Porterhouse & T-bone around here---Even the "Choice" are full of Gristle!!

Bear

Thanks Bear, these were nice but I really just prefer strips. I sure have bought some stinkers before but for the price of them it's worth a shot once in awhile.

Thanks Bear, these were nice but I really just prefer strips. I sure have bought some stinkers before but for the price of them it's worth a shot once in awhile.
Exactly---I know just what you mean!!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky