Country Style Ribs (in my Old Toy)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks great bear, I'll take those over pork chops any day

Thank You Jim!!
I always had trouble with CSRs drying out.
However this way and SV & Grilling work the best for me---No Drying out.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

looks good Bear! Sometimes kinda nice to break out the old toys and enjoy them. I too would have a hard time just eating one also!

Ryan

Thank You Ryan!!
I don't like a crowded plate---That one big piece was my first helping. A smaller piece followed it when my plate was empty, but without sides.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

My mom use to boil her ribs before cooking them in the oven, and my wife's niece boils hers and then into the crock pot. Different for sure. They were always tender. Yours Look Mighty Good,

Gary

Thank You Gary!!
Yup--These were nice & Tender.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

They look pretty good and you can certainly turn out some great food. But I have these voices ringing in my ears "If you boil them, the Terrorists win!!" and it will not stop. 😉

Thank You!!
I thought that too until I tried it this way. Darn Good & Tender.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky