Costco Score - Pork Loin

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Johnny Ray

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jun 22, 2019
Western, KY
Went to Costco to today. The one In Evansville, IN had whole Pork Loins on sale. $8 off the marked price.
I picked up these 3 for $18.59. Merry Christmas to me! 😀
C0D90DE0-26EB-40D1-B19C-26605D535284.jpeg

Take care
JR

do you have plans for all 3 of them. If not, it sounds like a perfect time to learn how to make some English bacon. BTW I am getting in the car to got to my Costco to see if they got this deal.

do you have plans for all 3 of them. If not, it sounds like a perfect time to learn how to make some English bacon. BTW I am getting in the car to got to my Costco to see if they got this deal.
No plans really. I usually cut some chops, roast and such. I’ve never made any kind of bacon.
Good luck. I hope they have some for you.

JR

Great deal!! Pork loins have been pretty cheap lately for sure. I grabbed 5 last week at Kroger @ $0.99 / lbs. Gotta get them brining soon.

Yea loins are always cheap, and I can’t understand why. We love them & a whole loin would feed a family of 4 for a week!
Al

Reactions: Johnny Ray
No plans really. I usually cut some chops, roast and such. I’ve never made any kind of bacon.
Good luck. I hope they have some for you.

JR
Make sure to pound some out and bread them to make wiener schnitzel it's awesome hot and the next day sandwiches are just as good.

Reactions: Johnny Ray
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky