• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Costco Score - Pork Loin

Sowsage

Master of the Pit
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Oct 18, 2017
Very nice! Thats a great deal!

imhungrymk

Fire Starter
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 29, 2020
do you have plans for all 3 of them. If not, it sounds like a perfect time to learn how to make some English bacon. BTW I am getting in the car to got to my Costco to see if they got this deal.

indaswamp

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Apr 27, 2017
Nice! I picked up 30# two weeks ago. Pulled 'em from the brine today, will smoke tomorrow!

Johnny Ray

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jun 22, 2019
do you have plans for all 3 of them. If not, it sounds like a perfect time to learn how to make some English bacon. BTW I am getting in the car to got to my Costco to see if they got this deal.
No plans really. I usually cut some chops, roast and such. I’ve never made any kind of bacon.
Good luck. I hope they have some for you.

JR

daspyknows

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jun 9, 2020
Damn... My Costco didn't have that deal but I did buy a pork belly, pork spare ribs and beef short ribs while there.

jcam222

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
Great deal!! Pork loins have been pretty cheap lately for sure. I grabbed 5 last week at Kroger @ $0.99 / lbs. Gotta get them brining soon.

chilerelleno

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2016
Yep, our Costco had the same deal, 8.$ off any pork loins price.
That means whole loins for an average $3.-$4. each.
We brought home six of them.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Yea loins are always cheap, and I can’t understand why. We love them & a whole loin would feed a family of 4 for a week!
Al

forktender

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 10, 2008
No plans really. I usually cut some chops, roast and such. I’ve never made any kind of bacon.
Good luck. I hope they have some for you.

JR
Make sure to pound some out and bread them to make wiener schnitzel it's awesome hot and the next day sandwiches are just as good.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.