Costco Prime Beef Ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

73saint

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Mar 8, 2017
Near New Orleans La
I was in Costco for wings the other day, and ran across some really nice prime beef ribs. I couldn’t resist, bought one four-bone rack, and decided to cook them for dinner tonight. Cooked at 250 for right at 5 hours. Served with turnip greens and tomato cucumber and onion salad. Made a horserashish sauce with zatarains horseradish, mayo, sour cream and worshestishire sauce.
99412B57-83FC-4BA9-925E-295AF255826F.jpeg 4C363D05-0EBF-4FAB-B079-FED578BA92CB.jpeg A58DE73F-52AD-442E-AF94-9BB282A6A515.jpeg B9F2F557-BE91-495B-94FD-9DF685A18F05.jpeg A088723D-0323-45E1-AFFF-A1879BFB9E07.jpeg
Love me some beef ribs, and these were some of the best I’ve had in a while!

Wow, I bet those tasted great!
Thanks tritowner, they were so beefy and tender. Very tasty!

Heck Yeah, brisket on a stick!
Those look freaking fantastic, beautiful bark and smoke ring.
Nice meal overall too, love me some greens and a cuke salad too.
Like!
Thanks Chile, is said the same thing, brisket on a stick!

Looks delicious! I'm gonna have to check out Costco!

Mike
Mike, I love it, the butchers have come to know me. Which isn’t necessarily a good thing! But they are super, and if you buy a lot of meat, it pays to go.

Looks really good. The only time I see beef ribs around here is the holiday seasons. Again Nice Job on those they look great.

Point for sure.

Chris

Reactions: 73saint
Wow those are some meaty looking ribs!
You don't find them that way down here!!
Excellent looking meal & congrats on making the carousel!!
Al

Reactions: chilerelleno
Looks really good. The only time I see beef ribs around here is the holiday seasons. Again Nice Job on those they look great.

Point for sure.

Chris
Thanks Chris, that’s why I couldn’t pass them up. Good beef ribs are rare!

Wow those are some meaty looking ribs!
You don't find them that way down here!!
Excellent looking meal & congrats on making the carousel!!
Al
Thanks Al, and thanks for featuring my post!

73saint 73saint
Congrats on the carousel ride!
Thanks Chile, you too!

We don't have a Costco so I sure hope Sam's carries those ribs as they look delicious! Like!
Thanks Eddie, you’ll have to check Sam’s, our local sams does not. Restaurant depot, however, does.

73 I can see why they made the Carousel Perfectly cooked. Points
Richie
Thanks Richie. You know, I hardly touched them the entire time. Had the temps perfect at 250-260. That’s usually a recipe for success. It’s only when I play with things too much, that the goof ups seem to occur!

They look great. How tender were they

Awesome!!
My All-Time Favorite!!!
The only way I can get them with that much meat on is to buy the Prime Rib & cut my own from that.
That's the most meat I've ever seen from any Store Cut.
Nice Job!
Like.

Bear

Great job on those beef ribs!
Well, everything looks great!
Congratulations on taking the carousel for a spin!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky