Corned Beef Hash & Hash Browns

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 25, 2014
Attleboro,Ma
Hash browns in the cast iron just finished re-seasoning it
100_0205.JPG

Tatters browning
100_0206.JPG

Corned Beef Hash in the Wok
100_0207.JPG

Didn't have any eggs so a dash of Habanero Sauce
100_0209.JPG

That was enough for me,can't eat like I use too.
Richie

That's a fine start to the day Richie, corned beef hash is a favorite of mine. A couple of sunny-side-up eggs so the yolks could run all over those hash browns I bet would have made you happy, Like! RAY

Reactions: couger78
Wow haven't had corn beef hash in a while. Was a stand by when the kids were home. Ours we make like a soup with potatoes onion and the corn beef.

Warren

That's a good looking breakfast richie! Must have been a good day to make hash, we made some yesterday also...just need to post it. Your CI pan looks good, how did it work out after reseasoning?

Ryan

I see only one thing that would make it better ........................... A plate for me !!!

Looks Great my friend

Gary

Both are favorite breakfast sides around here. Cook them until their crispy on the outside, flip and repeat. ummmm goooood.

Point for sure
Chris

Eggs or no eggs, that looks REALLY good!! I am a huge fan of corned beef hash and would devour several large platefuls of that!! Wouldn't even need toast or biscuits....just a gallon or two of Tabasco sauce and a bib.

LIKE!!
Robert

That's a fine start to the day Richie, corned beef hash is a favorite of mine. A couple of sunny-side-up eggs so the yolks could run all over those hash browns I bet would have made you happy, Like! RAY
Ray Thank you the sunnies I have a problem over cook them all the time.Over easy come out with the yolk running.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Wow haven't had corn beef hash in a while. Was a stand by when the kids were home. Ours we make like a soup with potatoes onion and the corn beef.

Warren
Warren I have had that soup good stuff, thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Looks awesome Richie! One of my favs

Need to make some this weekend!!

Like!!
Joe Thank you I may make some more just to have an egg LOL Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

That's a good looking breakfast richie! Must have been a good day to make hash, we made some yesterday also...just need to post it. Your CI pan looks good, how did it work out after reseasoning?

Ryan
Ryan Thank you wife said the pan cleaned right out just the brush and hot water.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky