CookShack Smokette SM009-2 Electric Smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

swylen

Original poster
May 22, 2017
A great little smoker. Very heavy duty construction and weight will last a looong time. Maintains very consistent temps up to 250 degrees. It uses wood chunks which last the whole cook. It holds 3 racks with not that much clearance. I had to really wedge a couple big ole pork butts in there. I have found no better price and shipping to purchase one but here: https://www.charcoalstore.com/colle...-b-font-size-2px-sm009-2-b-font-free-shipping

Cookshack smokers have a proven track record and are built to las.  Pricey but worth it.  Enjoy!

I have a 025 and really like it. I bought it for the charcoal store. Never had any problems with it.

I don't know how to contact anyone at the charcoal store though so I bought my PG500 directly from Cookshack.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky