Communicating in Movie Quotes

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Well..its cold out and just one of those days so I'm gonna curl up under a blanket and watch a movie. I'm going through all my old DVDs... Found this one... I know there are some good ones in this one!!
0117221829.jpg

"Well, what if there is no tomorrow? There wasn't one today."

"You want a prediction about this winter? It's going to be long, it's going to be dark, and it's going to last you for the rest of your lives."

"Well, what if there is no tomorrow? There wasn't one today."

"You want a prediction about this winter? It's going to be long, it's going to be dark, and it's going to last you for the rest of your lives."

Hehehe, Ground Hog Day!

Reactions: 912smoker
My sons and I are fairly fluent in "Letterkenny and Boondocks Saints".
"People in glass Houses sink ships!"
And
"He was serial crushed by some Huge Frigg'n guy"
Boondocks is endless. When it first came out . . . 20 years ago? We used to try a drinking game where we had to have a sip of beer every time they used the F word. I don't think we ever made it through the movie.

Reactions: kawboy
These get used a lot around here. All from the same movie too.

"Yeah, well, thats just, like, your opinion man."

"Shut the f' up Donny."

"This isn't Nam, there are rules!"

"Nice marmot,man."

"That rug really tied the room together."

Reactions: bauchjw
Me and my boys are cocked, locked, and ready to rock...

I love the smell of napalm in the morning...The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill...smelled like victory...

Reactions: bauchjw and TNJAKE
What's going on here? Lemon spice just scored!

Where were you taking him Mike? To the bus... it was time for him to go home!

Reactions: bauchjw
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky