Communicating in Movie Quotes

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I couldn't remember the exact line there. One of the others in line said "Maimin'" but he got caught chewing gum in line and didn't bring enough for everyone, lol.

What is #1?
The Producers 1968. Also Mel Brooks. You may not have heard of it. To me it is the funniest movie I have ever seen. I've seen it well over 100 times, know every line, and still laugh out loud throughout whenever I watch it. He also remade it as a musical in the 2000's and was very good, but not as good as the original.
My Brothers and I quote from it all of the time. I didn't mention here because I didn't think many would know of it.

Reactions: bauchjw
Well....we're waiting!
The Producers 1968. Also Mel Brooks. You may not have heard of it. To me it is the funniest movie I have ever seen. I've seen it well over 100 times, know every line, and still laugh out loud throughout whenever I watch it. He also remade it as a musical in the 2000's and was very good, but not as good as the original.
My Brothers and I quote from it all of the time. I didn't mention here because I didn't think many would know of it.
Spring time for hitler and germany, winter for Poland snd France!

Reactions: MJB05615
Never heard of that movie. I love Mel Brooks films. Space Balls….Young Frankenstein..all funny, watch em all the time.

I love all Mel Brooks movies.

Never heard of that movie. I love Mel Brooks films. Space Balls….Young Frankenstein..all funny, watch em all the time.
If you love Mel Brooks' movies, you owe it to yourself to find and watch The Producers. Either version is great, but I promise the original from 1968 is the best.

1642379108479.jpeg

Reactions: MJB05615
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky