Coming here for info and guidance

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

head1855

Original poster
Oct 26, 2013
I am in the R&D process and was told about this forum at a football game. I am planning to build a trailer mounted smoker with the help of a friend (I don't know how to weld.... yet). I know that the main cooking chamber will be 5 feet long by 2 feet in diameter. I will be using the cooker for tailgating mainly. I would also like to be able to grill on it from time to time and maybe have the ability to grill and smoke at the same time. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Welcome to the SMF Family...I can only welcome you as when it comes to Smokers, I can run them but have no idea how to build one. do a search for Wood Burning Smoker Builds and see what you find...JJ

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything   ......... 
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky