Come on IOWA!!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokebuzz

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jul 14, 2006
IOWA!!
I'm starting to notice many Iowa members here, Back in the day, there was a HUGE Iowa presence on SMF, we need to start using this group , since it was the 1st state group. I'm sure many of us have crossed paths on the Iowa BBQ related groups on FB..

Yep, kinda nice to see a few of us! No FB here and only site I visit is here. So probably haven't crossed any paths myself lol.

Ryan

Years ago, we had meatups at local BBQ joints, and an annual camp out where we smoked a lot of food...

I've been a member here for quite a while but haven't been active for a long time. Now that I'm retired I have more time for activities like this.

I'm about 40 minutes south of WDM so let me know of any activities I could attend.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: smokebuzz
I'm 8 miles east of Ames. We need to get the old gang back together... A couple have passed, and many have moved on to new activities...

Reactions: daniels
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky