Come Back Every Day to Win! A-MAZE-N Products Thanksgiving Giveaway

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to say "Thank You" to Everyone who participated in the contest!!!

The response far exceeded my expectations!!

Todd

Todd thank you for your continued support of the site and the members!

For all of you that have won either the daily or grand prize, congratulations! If you have used one of the products you know what you got was top notch. For those of you that have not, get ready for your world of opportunities to really open up. I have been blessed to have received an AMNPS and 6" AMNTS through various contest wins and I truely love them.

Congratulations and happy smokin!

Jeramy

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke my own ass since I know it would be so delicous for Thanksgiving.”

I just want to say A Big Thank you to Todd (for his support and generosity)  and Jeff (for you dedication to all things smoking). Jeff with out your help and all your sponsor help we all would not have this wonderful neighborhood to hang out. To All have a Great Safe Holiday Season with family and friends, sharing all the smoked goodies goes with out saying. congratulations to all that won thruout this and by the way i am still doing the Oysters just with my dust version.

thank you to all!!

Have Happy Holidays!

tom

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke  lots of cheese, some mixed nuts, and some salt  for Thanksgiving!!!

Thanks for the contest. It was interesting to see what all were going to smoke for Thanksgiving.

I am still going to smoke a turkey.

Love this site.

Thanks Todd, for the great contest.
th_crybaby2.gif
I'm sorry it is over thou LOL

Last edited:
Great contest Todd, I have to say just reading all the other post has broaden my smoking aspirations.. hopefully other Vendors will jump in with something.....

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke _____turkey_______ for Thanksgiving.”

"FREE SHIPPING" On Orders of $29.99 and Above

Coupon Code = SMFSHIPFREE

Good Thru 11/27/13

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky