Come Back Every Day to Win! A-MAZE-N Products Thanksgiving Giveaway

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jennio11, Nov 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. golferscott

golferscott Newbie

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a huge turkey breast

for Thanksgiving.”

2. wudy

wudy Fire Starter

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke _turkey___________ for Thanksgiving

3. tjohnson

tjohnson Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator Insider OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

The Contest Starts at 12:00pm(Noon) each day, and will run until 12:00pm(Noon) the next day

The Winner will be announced at 12:00pm(Noon), after the end of each daily contest

You can enter the contest every day, but only one time in the 24 hour period from 12:00pm(Noon) to 12:00pm(Noon) the next day.

Entering multiple times daily will not increase your odds of winning the Daily Prize

Entering once every day WILL INCREASE your chance to win the GRAND PRIZE!!!

If you DO NOT have a FaceBook Acount, PM me or type the word "Like" in your post

Todd

Last edited: Nov 16, 2013
  4. charcoal junkie

charcoal junkie Smoking Fanatic

"If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke Hot Tots for Thanksgiving"

5. “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke Kielbasa for Thanksgiving.”

6. If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a pecan pie for Thanksgiving.

7. bk21

bk21 Fire Starter

Deleted

8. “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke ABT's for Thanksgiving.”

9. isitdoneyet

isitdoneyet Fire Starter

"LIKE"

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke __Turkey__________ for Thanksgiving.”

10. “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke ___HAM_________ for Thanksgiving.”

11.           “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke ___turkey and ham_________ for Thanksgiving.”

12. thunder lite

thunder lite Fire Starter

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke Todd's choice for Thanksgiving.

13. mdboatbum

mdboatbum Master of the Pit OTBS Member

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke ham,Turkey and bluefish lox for Thanksgiving.”

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

14. If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke summer sausage for Thanksgiving.

15. “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke everything!! for Thanksgiving.”

16. “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke jalapeno poppers for Thanksgiving.”

17.     “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke __Turkey__________ for Thanksgiving

18. jasp44

jasp44 Newbie

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke ___Turkey_________ for Thanksgiving

19. If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke Pork Shots and a Turkey for Thanksgiving.”

20. dirtsailor2003

dirtsailor2003 Smoking Guru OTBS Member

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a Tofurkey, NOT!!!! for Thanksgiving.”

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.