Come Back Every Day to Win! A-MAZE-N Products Thanksgiving Giveaway

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jennio11, Nov 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bk21

bk21 Fire Starter

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke anything my wife wants for Thanksgiving.”

2. hickorysmoke

hickorysmoke Newbie

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke in my brand new MES 30 for the first time for Thanksgiving

3. julliette

julliette Fire Starter

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke _turkey and a ham for Thanksgiving.”

4. bdskelly

bdskelly Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a Wild Turkey  for Thanksgiving.”

Because the dang thing keeps pooping on my sidewalk!

Brian

5. susan moore

susan moore Newbie

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke _____EVERYTHING_______ for Thanksgiving.”

6. charcoal junkie

charcoal junkie Smoking Fanatic

"If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER contest, I plan to smoke some mixed nuts for Thanksgiving."

7. timmyt509

timmyt509 Fire Starter

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a nice big juicy prime rib for Thanksgiving.”

8. bjstevens1951

bjstevens1951 Newbie

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a 7 lb turkey breast for Thanksgiving.

9. handymanstan

handymanstan Smoking Fanatic Group Lead

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a Fatty for Thanksgiving.”

10. diamondmarco

diamondmarco Smoke Blower

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke _sausage___________ for Thanksgiving.”

11. shoneyboy

shoneyboy Master of the Pit OTBS Member

I have been thinking about this for the last couple days.:icon_rolleyes:.... I will be smoking if I win or not, I will just be a happier smoker, smoking with a new A-MAZ-N-PELLET SMOKER.......:yahoo: :ROTF If I win the A-MAZ-N-PELLET-SMOKER contest, I plan to smoke some pulled ham and some eggs forThanksgiving. ShoneyBoy

12. ddemerath

ddemerath Smoke Blower

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke some venison sticks for Thanksgiving.”

13. golferscott

golferscott Newbie

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a huge turkey breast for Thanksgiving.”

14. nicepellicle

nicepellicle Newbie

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke some holiday cheeses for Thanksgiving.”

15. smokin phil

smokin phil Smoking Fanatic

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke pork butts for Thanksgiving.

BTW, THANKS TODD and EVERYBODY!!

16. seenred

seenred Smoking Guru Group Lead OTBS Member

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke PORK BUTT for Thanksgiving.”

17. If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke Apple Cider Brined Turkey for Thanksgiving.

18.  “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a Prime Rib roast for Thanksgiving.”

Toby

19. jaxrmrjmr

jaxrmrjmr Smoking Fanatic

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke two turkeys for Thanksgiving.”

20. java

java Smoking Fanatic

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke __elk roast__________ for Thanksgiving.”

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.