College bound!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
And this little piggy went to my belly!! Beautiful cook and such a great reasoning behind it. Sounds like tourw trying to be the Kool Aid dad and did a great job of it. Such a fantastic gesture for tiue son's brothers. Something to be very proud of.

Robert

Reactions: Buckeyedude
LOL! We had a talk about natty light. I told them about back in the day we had to make a shift from Busch Light to nattys because the price jumped from 9.99 to 10.99 for a case of Busch and it wasnt in our budget!
Beer pong never came out, they were out of cups and i think something was mentioned about the table they used might have been broken last weekend......It was probably for the best! lol
God I remember that. Buying cases of Natty for $9.99. If we were a little more broke it was High Life or Milwaukees Best aka the beast. Lol

God I remember that. Buying cases of Natty for $9.99. If we were a little more broke it was High Life or Milwaukees Best aka the beast. Lol
The struggle to survive hardships early in life make you a better more rounded individual later in life......this is one of the reasons im more "rounded" today lol!

Reactions: SmokinVOLfan
I'm glad you had a good time, the food was awesome for sure.
You cannot pay for good memories like this so chalk it up as one to be talked about for years. You did good 'dad'!!!

I'm glad you had a good time, the food was awesome for sure.
You cannot pay for good memories like this so chalk it up as one to be talked about for years. You did good 'dad'!!!
Thanks! Thats very true! Storing this one in a special memory vault!

Reactions: eaglewing
Thank you all for all of the likes and comments! AND for the spinner ride! This particular post hits the most for me! It was a great experience and the food was just a bonus! #Memories!

Reactions: eaglewing
Sounds like a good time had by all. Hope I get to do something like that too. Just not toooo soon. He's only 3 now lol.
I'm sure you will! You just have to get through the next 18 years of great memories first!!

Reactions: bigfurmn
So my son hit me up this week and said his fraternity decided to do a last minute "dad's weekend " this weekend. I put everything else I had going on, onto the back burner, found someone to work for on Sunday and told him I'm all in! So I set two butts out to thawed and yesterday morning they got baptized in rub, fire and smoke!
I figured the "brothers" of my son are basically my sons too, so I'm guessing surprising them with almost 20lbs of pulled pork should go over well!

Piggies starting out
View attachment 663438
Sweaty piggies
View attachment 663439
View attachment 663440
View attachment 663441
Tired piggies need to rest in the yeti
View attachment 663442
Piggies after their nap
View attachment 663443
View attachment 663444
Piggies after my wolverine claws!
View attachment 663445
Loading up the truck right after I finish typing this and heading out! Can't wait to spend some time with my son and his buddies and their dads!
Have a great weekend everyone!

Besides that I can't help but notice that I used this source https://papersowl.com/fast-essay-writing because I needed urgent essay writing to be able to do my college entrance writing and it really worked, I was admitted and I am very glad for that. Moreover, I think I will soon use this source again because it seems like a good idea to get homework and instead of spending time on it to work on it. Moreover, many friends of mine do so and are very happy with this source. Have you ever used this kind of source? Because this was my first experience and I don't even know if it would be good to do so or not.
This looks to be very delicious, I wanted to know what kind of sensors to control the temperature do you use?

Last edited:
This looks to be very delicious, I wanted to know what kind of sensors to control the temperature do you use?
Thank you. The smoker I was using campchef woodwind 24 has 4 built in probes. Depending on what I'm making, sometimes I'll run my Govee meat thermometer to see how much difference there is in different parts of large hunk of meat!

We did old swilwaukees until I found Tuborg for $2.99/case on closeout. $.05 tap beers (6oz) Fridays till 8 an 5 cent wings. Visited my daughter at East Carolina University a couple weeks ago and drinks where $10 ea in the 3 bars we all went too....how times have changed.

You showed up at the wrong week…..

I’ll show myself out now.
Great looking food.
I see what you did there! lol. Great thread to revisit! Thanks!

We did old swilwaukees until I found Tuborg for $2.99/case on closeout. $.05 tap beers (6oz) Fridays till 8 an 5 cent wings. Visited my daughter at East Carolina University a couple weeks ago and drinks where $10 ea in the 3 bars we all went too....how times have changed.
Not sure how I missed this before, but dayummm! Thats like stadium prices! OUCH$$$$

So my son hit me up this week and said his fraternity decided to do a last minute "dad's weekend " this weekend. I put everything else I had going on, onto the back burner, found someone to work for on Sunday and told him I'm all in! So I set two butts out to thawed and yesterday morning they got baptized in rub, fire and smoke!
I figured the "brothers" of my son are basically my sons too, so I'm guessing surprising them with almost 20lbs of pulled pork should go over well!

Piggies starting out
View attachment 663438
Sweaty piggies
View attachment 663439
View attachment 663440
View attachment 663441
Tired piggies need to rest in the yeti
View attachment 663442
Piggies after their nap
View attachment 663443
View attachment 663444
Piggies after my wolverine claws!
View attachment 663445
Loading up the truck right after I finish typing this and heading out! Can't wait to spend some time with my son and his buddies and their dads!
Have a great weekend everyone!
pulled pork and Jager-bombs. sounds like a blast!

IDK what stadiums you go to but a beer Citi Field Stadium (Mets) it is $10.75
I think the last time I was at a Buckeyes game it was $8-12 depending on what you got. And $14 at Cedar Point! ( Thats why pre-gaming is so important :emoji_laughing:)

• Haha
Reactions: clifish
I think the last time I was at a Buckeyes game it was $8-12 depending on what you got. And $14 at Cedar Point! ( Thats why pre-gaming is so important :emoji_laughing:)
Always wanted to take a trip to Cedar Point when the kids where younger. Not sure I could handle the coasters now.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky