COLD FRONT MOVING THROUGH - CHEESE SMOKING????

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
LOL.... same here was 75 at about 2 AM by 6 we were around 40. I actually put on big boy pants to go and turn off the H2O outside and drain the hoses.

I canned some pickled beets this AM, dang nice having a good excuse to heat the house up too. Maybe should have waited till tomorrow, supposed to be even colder before warming back up.

Wow, I’m looking forward to some cold smoking , lox and cheese, and the temps plummeted here. It was so cold this morning , I had to roll my sleeves down. All the way! Can you imagine? I think the temps fell to 59 overnight! Maybe another month or two before cold smoking?
It is suppose to get back up in the 70's soon.

LOL.... same here was 75 at about 2 AM by 6 we were around 40. I actually put on big boy pants to go and turn off the H2O outside and drain the hoses.

I canned some pickled beets this AM, dang nice having a good excuse to heat the house up too. Maybe should have waited till tomorrow, supposed to be even colder before warming back up.
I love beets. My great grandmother pickled them and as a kid, she would open a quart and pour a bunch of slices in a bowl and I would pig out on em.

Reactions: foamheart
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky