Cold Feet

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokin pappy

Original poster
Nov 3, 2013
I have ordered a 250 gal off set smoker and now I am questioning if I should do away with the smoke box and get some burners for the trailer instead. I know this is a personal preference thing but now that I've started thinking about it I can't make up my mind. I will be doing small family stuff and hopefully eventually a few fun contest.

Pappy........your feet are fine. I bought a two burner gas conversion for my 250 offset that fits in the fire box. I don't use it often but sometimes it does come in handy. Just unscrew the gas line, slide out the burners and slide the wood box back in........good to go.

Brad

Thanks Brad, anytime I'm spending money that I shouldn't be I start going into panic mode. I should just go with my anitial gut feeling and be happy but unfortunately I have to over analize things. Thanks again for your suggestion.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky