Coffee Finally

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
My dad had that same problem, which warmed me it would be coming my way, too. He started adding milk, which countered the acid.

Strong black coffee, freshly roasted medium-dark to dark roast, was my morning joy. When the stomach issues hit me, I tried adding the milk. Didn't really notice any improvement. Tried cream. That helped, but still some issues. I tried full fat coconut milk instead of cream and found my solution. Now I'll mix about 50/50 coconut milk and whole milk. No stomach problems.

Food for thought.
I will be going to the grocery in the morning to get what I need to give this a try. Fingers crossed.

Thanks,
Johnny Ray

Guess like everything the shipping was slow with it.

Another thing not coffee related.

My wife rides her bike daily 10-12 miles. Yesterday i put the 3rd set of tires on her bike.
Looked at 6 of the local bike shops, Trek, Canondale, Electra (not electric), sun. No bikes for sale at all. Bikes are back ordered 9-18 weeks. The one lady at the trek store said there is a 90k back order on bikes globally. YIKES. I would rather have her fitted at a bike shop instead of internet order.
I lucked out back in June and got my wife a new Trek Hybrid at a local bike shop. He usually has 3 full showrooms and was down to one. I got the last of 10. Someone tried to buy it form me on the way out the door offering me a profit / name my price lol. I told them it’s my wife’s birthday gift so you are lot of luck.

I didnt want to online shop but i found her the exact one she fitted for at the bike shop yesterday. I got this at REI Sports in Boca and free shipping.

Reactions: jcam222
I will be going to the grocery in the morning to get what I need to give this a try. Fingers crossed.

Thanks,
Johnny Ray

Avoid canned coffee like Folgers, etc. Those are made or mixed with Robusta beans that have a higher acid and caffeine content. Starbucks does that, too.

100% Arabica coffees are typically softer on the stomach.

Reactions: Displaced Texan
If anyone wants to try some of the best tasting coffee you have ever had, try Black Rifle Coffee. It is a Veteran owned Company. It is a
little expensive but very tasty. I have had the " Freedom" and " Coffee Or Die" both exceptional. Placing another order soon as we are about out.

My other coffee was Community but it has not been tasting good.

Avoid canned coffee like Folgers, etc. Those are made or mixed with Robusta beans that have a higher acid and caffeine content. Starbucks does that, too.

100% Arabica coffees are typically softer on the stomach.
I’ve been grinding whole bean Arabica coffee for the last few years.
I really appreciate all of your feedback. That’s why I posted my reply. Just hoping and praying someone may have been in the same boat as I.

Thanks,
Johnny

Reactions: noboundaries
When my SF son was in Columbia he would bring me home coffee....
WOWSERS that was some strong stuff

i use grounds for hounds coffee, i you like brands that donate prophet to things. id go with them.
my morning return is
turn kureg on
feed dogs
get coffee pod ready
take dogs out
brew coffee
drink coffee.
this whole returnee usually takes about 15 minutes

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky