Coffee Finally

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Rineyville, KY
After a few weeks of no coffee i finally got my order. Guess they felt bad and instead of my normal 2 bags they sent me a gift box.

YAY

IMG_3903.JPG

Wonderful now your wife will probably talk to you again. It takes me 2 cups in the morning before mine talks to me. :emoji_laughing:

Warren

Last edited:
Ahhhh...coffee. Nice score with the gift pak!

Looked up their website.

What is ariosa coffee? Arbuckles' Ariosa. Pronounced "AIR-ee-Oh-sa". This is a medium roast Central American blend, rich in flavor; balanced acidity with a faint note of smokiness and a subtle chocolate finish.

That coffee sounds PERFECT!

I'd have to be a POW to go a few weeks without coffee.

That looks and sounds like an interesting flavor.
I cannot go more than 15-20 minutes before coffee in the morning. When I get my 1 time a year physical, and I can't have coffee til it's over, I'm a wreck. Sometimes the appointment isn't until 1030am or later.

Guess like everything the shipping was slow with it.

Another thing not coffee related.

My wife rides her bike daily 10-12 miles. Yesterday i put the 3rd set of tires on her bike.
Looked at 6 of the local bike shops, Trek, Canondale, Electra (not electric), sun. No bikes for sale at all. Bikes are back ordered 9-18 weeks. The one lady at the trek store said there is a 90k back order on bikes globally. YIKES. I would rather have her fitted at a bike shop instead of internet order.

That is surprising. Given all of the other crazy stuff this year I'm not shocked. Makes some sense, more folks are home so more might be using bikes to exercise or just break up the monotony.

Looked at 6 of the local bike shops, Trek, Canondale, Electra (not electric), sun. No bikes for sale at all. Bikes are back ordered 9-18 weeks. The one lady at the trek store said there is a 90k back order on bikes globally. YIKES.

Rick, check this place out. don't know if they ship but they do a HUGE business in the Austin area. Indications are from the web site that they have a nice inventory.

Robert

That is surprising. Given all of the other crazy stuff this year I'm not shocked. Makes some sense, more folks are home so more might be using bikes to exercise or just break up the monotony.
Yeah, not surprising. Any outdoor related stuff is in short supply. ... bikes, boats, RVs ... Crazy, bit I love people are getting into this and hope it sticks ... their kids/grandkids will thank them :emoji_slight_smile:

Reactions: MJB05615
I love coffee and have been drinking it for years. The last year or so it has really been disagreeing with my stomach and digestive system so I had to give it up.
Of all the vices (and there have been many) that I’ve given up coffee has certainly been the hardest.

JR

Yeah JR i know

Hard to give up. For me after 30 year being a cigar smoker my wife and doc said you better stop. Been 2 years now but when i smell a good cigar i really want one.

I love coffee and have been drinking it for years. The last year or so it has really been disagreeing with my stomach and digestive system so I had to give it up.
Of all the vices (and there have been many) that I’ve given up coffee has certainly been the hardest.

JR

My dad had that same problem, which warmed me it would be coming my way, too. He started adding milk, which countered the acid.

Strong black coffee, freshly roasted medium-dark to dark roast, was my morning joy. When the stomach issues hit me, I tried adding the milk. Didn't really notice any improvement. Tried cream. That helped, but still some issues. I tried full fat coconut milk instead of cream and found my solution. Now I'll mix about 50/50 coconut milk and whole milk. No stomach problems.

Food for thought.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky