Cloth Sausage Bags

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bill ace 350

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Dec 28, 2013
Going to try my hand at Taylor Ham/Pork Roll.

Any tips on where to find the best deal on cloth bags?

Thanks

• Wow
Reactions: tropics
You just missed The Sausage Maker's Black Friday Sale. It ended at midnight Sunday. Free shipping on all items, no minimum.

Check your local outdoor stores that sell hunting supplies. They might stock big game bags, which are used when hanging game at home. They are the same cheesecloth like material that sockette ham bags are (just bigger), so you might have to get creative with butcher's twine to make a bag.

Reactions: bill ace 350
You just missed The Sausage Maker's Black Friday Sale. It ended at midnight Sunday. Free shipping on all items, no minimum.

Check your local outdoor stores that sell hunting supplies. They might stock big game bags, which are used when hanging game at home. They are the same cheesecloth like material that sockette ham bags are (just bigger), so you might have to get creative with butcher's twine to make a bag.
Thanks.

I just ordered 50 2lb bags from Butcher Supply Company.

Reactions: chopsaw
On for the ride I've made it a few times, probably easier to find a Unicorn then Pork Roll around here.
Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky