Clearance sale grinder

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

crazzycajun

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Feb 17, 2007
wichita ks
1676125240205.jpeg

Don’t know how good this is but at Walmart it’s marked down to $35 if you can find it. You can go online and check stock but it won’t show discounted. I looked and one showed in stock I went and looked wasn’t there so I asked and the lady said they should have two and the price was 34.50. I’m guessing a invenTory error should be a descent starter or low use machine.

none available in any store near my...$108 online, I would have bought 2
Yup I’m in the same boat when the lady said they should have two according to the computer my thought was not anymore

Nice score! Just checked my area as it’s a great flip item for double your money. None in my area.

Just did a search and there's a Walmart a ways from me and they have the 2.4 H.P. GameKeeper grinder reduced to $25. Time for a road trip today...

Reactions: crazzycajun
Great score! It is a Weston. So it should be a decent unit.
Word of advice though if you don't know already. Don't put the parts in a dishwasher.
I will put mine in the dishwasher but only with a few drops of Dawn in the quick cycle.

Never ever with dishwasher detergent. Never ever with bleach. First cheapo I ever got I put bleach in the dishwater I washed it in. Oxidized on day 1.

I looked to see if there were any in my area. No such luck.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky