Chuckies--Two--With Qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Bear,

Great looking Chuckies!
drool.gif
It's too close to lunch time to be looking at this stuff. Now I'll have to wipe the drool from my chin!

Bear,

Great looking Chuckies!
drool.gif
It's too close to lunch time to be looking at this stuff. Now I'll have to wipe the drool from my chin!
Thanks BBQKing!

Bear

Scott, Now I gotta get Mrs Bear to get me another bottle. She got me one on Friday, before I found the coupon---Expires 4-8-2011.

Bear

Bear,

Thanks for the coupon! I love Lea & Perrins and have not seen the "thick" yet. I hope my local grocer carries it!

Kent

Bear,

Thanks for the coupon! I love Lea & Perrins and have not seen the "thick" yet. I hope my local grocer carries it!

Kent
We love it---We always mix some in with our Deerburgers too.

Thanks,

Bear

Man those look good! You do that in your MES 40? Use the AMNS?
ThanksGR,

Yup---MES 40 & AMNS with Hickory.

Bear

I just noticed that in this chuckie run, you changed your foil sauce.  Specifically, you used pomegranate, 3 oz.  In your previous, you used apple juice, 3oz.  Any particular reason for the change or were you just doing an Eric and going for a taste test/change?  Sorry to say, I'm not acquainted with the taste/flavor of pomegranate.

~Dave

I just noticed that in this chuckie run, you changed your foil sauce.  Specifically, you used pomegranate, 3 oz.  In your previous, you used apple juice, 3oz.  Any particular reason for the change or were you just doing an Eric and going for a taste test/change?  Sorry to say, I'm not acquainted with the taste/flavor of pomegranate.

~Dave
Dave,

LOL---Nothing exciting. I was out of Apple Juice, so I used some of my daily drink----Pomegranate.

Actually I wasn't out of Apple Juice---It was OLD. I went to pour some out, and some of it came out in a cloudy lump!---YUCK !

I guess I gotta buy smaller than half gallon jugs of Apple Juice!

Thanks for noticing,

Bear

Bear that was a job well done, made me hungry as he!!. I can't wait to get back to the states and fire my smoker up. And by the way...Welcome Home Troop.

I've never done a chuckie, but have been interested for quite a while...this made me ready! Thanks!
Thanks,

Make sure we get to see it, and don't let me miss it.

Bear

Bear that was a job well done, made me hungry as he!!. I can't wait to get back to the states and fire my smoker up. And by the way...Welcome Home Troop.
Thank You Wayne!

Watch out for the Lions & Tigers over there!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky