Chuckie and wings

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Only a shot of my first plate,was to busy after that!:biggrin:

After that I had four wings,the Blues Hog sauce is sweeter then I prefer but it's pretty interesting. Then some more beef in a tortilla and another pile of tater salad.

:th_anim_burp:

I'll have to wait for dessert!

Looks like that chuckie turned out great.

Points.

Awesome smoke b-one!  "Points"  I'm gonna have to get me a ribolater now!

Mike

Thanks Mike, if you get it you will like it,you need the expansion ring,rotisserie and the Ribolator I ordered mine thru Cajun Bandit. I found the used Performer and with everything together it was the cost of a new Performer. Must of used it about 10-12 times so far still on the original batteries. I'm looking for a steal on a 22.5 WSM to use it on but no luck so far.

Thanks Mike, if you get it you will like it,you need the expansion ring,rotisserie and the Ribolator I ordered mine thru Cajun Bandit. I found the used Performer and with everything together it was the cost of a new Performer. Must of used it about 10-12 times so far still on the original batteries. I'm looking for a steal on a 22.5 WSM to use it on but no luck so far.
I've got a Kettle-Pizza and a Vortex to go with my 22.5 kettle.  I could probably sneak a Ribolater in without too much drama.  I wish I would have got the 22.5 WSM instead of the 18.  When I need a new smoker, it will be the 22.5.

Mike

Thanks Disco,your welcome anytime it's a smaller place with no real view but it's paid for!Thumbs Up

As long as there is a view of the smoker!
Thanks Disco,your welcome anytime it's a smaller place with no real view but it's paid for!
icon14.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky