Chuck Roast

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
can't even REMEMBER the last time i was in melcher.........bit of a strecth for me.......indy is MUCH closer..........think i did a job there once.......

was hoping you was talking bout someone here in des moines, i have yet to discover........tho.......indy DOES have a meat locker...hmmmmmmmm....

btw......stringcheese is talking bout coming over from omaha.......hook up with smokebuzz..........do a smoke...........you up for it.........no clue when.....but before the snow flies i hope

d8de

I knew where the meat locker WAS in indy not shure where it is now, thought it was Wall-mart
icon_wink.gif

Hay im in for a que weekend
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

just NORTH of walmart........old brick building.......at least the last time i was in indy

k..........will let you know when its going to be........mite have to be in nevada tho.......no room here...........plus the neighborhood isn't the best.......

d8de

you mean by wall mart next to the hway down in the hole there? its gone from there, its now a church or gathering spot for them.
who lives in navada?

crap...........wonder where they went.........i had my last pig butchered there.........

smokebuzz........plus he's got a stick burner.......all i have is the ol ecb gourmet

d8de

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky