Chuck Roast (SV Pulled Beef)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Great looking roast beef, love the Lipton Onion soup mix, looks nice and juicy . Just perfect looking roast, And the multitudes of meal ideas , nice as always
David

Thank You David!!
I got the "Lipton Onion Soup Mix" Idea from My Friend Chopsaw. Works Great!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Go #TeamGravy!! Nice looking stuff as always Bear. Like you, I absolutely love a good pulled chuck roast. Never tried one in the SV though. Mine are typically in the slow cooker all day. Makes the house smell amazing :emoji_wink: We had a similar dinner last night of boneless chuck short ribs, also done in the slow cooker. Our dinner looked much like yours. We were happy campers so I can only guess you're happy x3. Nice job sir.

Robert

Nice looking sammies bear. I'm still not sold on the SV thing though.

Warren

Thank You Mr Warren!!
Better not try SV---You'd love it so much, you'd kick yourself for not trying it sooner.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

That sure looks good, I must try to use mine more often. Better planing is in order for sure.

Thank You Dude!!
There's just a few things that have to go through my SV!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Looks good . 30 hours is right where I like the chucks .

Thank You Rich!!
Yup---I do 30 hours @ 165° for Pulled Chucky Beef.
However I do about 48 hours @ 131°, when I want Chucky to be like Med/Rare Prime Rib.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Looks great John. Sure beats the can of sardines I just ate.

Point for sure
Chris

Go #TeamGravy!! Nice looking stuff as always Bear. Like you, I absolutely love a good pulled chuck roast. Never tried one in the SV though. Mine are typically in the slow cooker all day. Makes the house smell amazing :emoji_wink: We had a similar dinner last night of boneless chuck short ribs, also done in the slow cooker. Our dinner looked much like yours. We were happy campers so I can only guess you're happy x3. Nice job sir.

Robert

Thank You Robert!!
We used to make it in the Crock Pot too, and loved it, however I think we were actually over-cooking in the Crock. That never happens in the SV.
Either way, I've always loved Hot Roast Beef Sammies, since I was just a Kid.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Looks great John. Sure beats the can of sardines I just ate.

Point for sure
Chris

Thank You Chris!!
Hmmmmm, I got a bunch of cans of Herring in Mustard in my cabinets---'Bout time I eat one!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky