Chuck Roast, Debating on finish shred, slice or burnt ends w/Q

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Your post has inspired me to go out yesterday and get a chuck roast. Thanks for the inspiration. :emoji_sunglasses:

Thank you.
Yes I mixed up some barbecue sauce added a little honey, brown sugar and a little bit of rub and mixed it in a bowl then put it in a Ziploc bag added all the chunks coated all the chunks and put them in a aluminum pan with foil over top for about another hour and then put them back on for another hour or so uncovered to finish them off.
Yes that was Costco prime beef.
I was at Sam’s club today and I’m View attachment 643605 going to smoke a couple of these this weekend it’s choice not prime but looks good and the price is great.
I'd buy use pink Himalayan sea salt, lemon pepper,wrap put in fridge for 6 -8hrs. Then smoke them and you sauce of choice when desired. They will tender,juicy and when bbq have a little bit from lemon pepper.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky