Chuck Roast and Beans

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tbern

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Dec 27, 2015
Southwest Minnesota
had a small chuck roast in the freezer so a few days ago decided to smoke it on the camp chef, so rubbed it up with some brown sugar, onion and garlic powder, lemon pepper and salt. threw it on the pellet grill and smoked it at about 225.

also threw on some baked beans with some onions, brown sugar, bbq sauce and a little mustard.

used a smoke tube with some cherry in it for added smoke.

for some reason I don't have a picture of the plated food. thanks for looking. IMG_20220820_123050553_HDR.jpg IMG_20220820_144222751_HDR.jpg IMG_20220820_172543797.jpg IMG_20220820_172850557.jpg IMG_20220820_172901956.jpg

That's some fine looking food right there!!Smoke ring on that pork is pure perfection. Excellent job all around on this one.

Robert

That's some fine looking food right there!!Smoke ring on that pork is pure perfection. Excellent job all around on this one.

Robert
thanks for your kind words, Robert! appreciate them and the like given!

The roast looks great, nice color and smoke ring, but I'm not sure that it's a chuck. To me it looks more like something from the round such as a bottom or an eye. Regardless, it looks fantastic...

The roast looks great, nice color and smoke ring, but I'm not sure that it's a chuck. To me it looks more like something from the round such as a bottom or an eye. Regardless, it looks fantastic...
thanks! pretty sure that's what was on sale when i bought it, unless the guy behind the counter grabbed the wrong hunk of beef?? appreciate the like too!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky