Chuck Eye Steaks & Twice Baked Spuds

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Somewhat in this vane, I grilled a couple of Top Loin NY Strips last night (Sorry, totally forgot to get photos).

I grilled them low and slow with a smoker box of oak, then did a reverse sear on them. Pulled them @ 140. Served them with Twice Baked Potatoes and Fresh Peas.

Even if I do say so myself, they turned out pretty darned great!

The reason that I am posting this here is that I have been grilling for a few years on my Char-Broil Big Easy SRG, but I have not tried to do any smoking in it. So, if my first attempt at adding smoke while grilling has turned out so well, I think that I am going to try and smoke a turkey breast.

I have roasted in my unit and produced an 18 Lbs Turkey that everyone raved about (I thought that it was a bit dry).

So, tomorrow I am going to try to smoke a Turkey Breast using Maple chips. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: mossymo
Somewhat in this vane, I grilled a couple of Top Loin NY Strips last night (Sorry, totally forgot to get photos).

I grilled them low and slow with a smoker box of oak, then did a reverse sear on them. Pulled them @ 140. Served them with Twice Baked Potatoes and Fresh Peas.

Even if I do say so myself, they turned out pretty darned great!

The reason that I am posting this here is that I have been grilling for a few years on my Char-Broil Big Easy SRG, but I have not tried to do any smoking in it. So, if my first attempt at adding smoke while grilling has turned out so well, I think that I am going to try and smoke a turkey breast.

I have roasted in my unit and produced an 18 Lbs Turkey that everyone raved about (I thought that it was a bit dry).

So, tomorrow I am going to try to smoke a Turkey Breast using Maple chips. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Here's a "Step by Step" of a Turkey Breast I did last year in my MES 40, that came out Awesome!!

Hickory Smoked Turkey Breast

Bear

Reactions: mossymo
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky