Christmas ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

coyote1

Meat Mopper
Original poster
finaly got the ribs on my burnner froze up after the fatties this morning so more qviews later

79182a66_spareribs3.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like a good start hope the smoker keeps working for you and that ya'll are having a Merry Christmas

thank you pineywoods and a Merry Christmas   to you and all 

can't get it past 160* will just have to smoke them for a few hours then to the oven had to do the fatties the same way this morning

icon_cool.gif

Well it looks like you are off to a great start with your ribs. I'll have to check back in and Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Looks great! I;m new to smoking...(got one for Christmas)..

Could you tell me how long to do the ribs? And at what temp? Thanks!

Looks great! I;m new to smoking...(got one for Christmas)..

Could you tell me how long to do the ribs? And at what temp? Thanks!
I would recommend you go to the search bar at the top and look up 3-2-1 for a complete rundown on how to do both spares and babybacks - There is lots of good info there for you to review. Good smoking

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky