• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Christmas gifts in the smoker

jcam222

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
Man what Gary said. Great gifts for some lucky people.

HalfSmoked

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Man a great Christmas coming for somebody. Am I on the list??? :emoji_laughing:

Warren

SmokinVOLfan

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 27, 2018
I did the same thing a couple years ago! Doesn't get much better than homemade bacon and home smoked cheese. You got some lucky family members and friends.

hoity toit

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 4, 2011
I did the same thing a couple years ago! Doesn't get much better than homemade bacon and home smoked cheese. You got some lucky family members and friends.
Yes sir I got an early start on it this year I’ve been doing this for years and everybody likes it especially some of the dried sausage that goes with the cheese

HalfSmoked

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Thanks for the like hoity toit it is appreciated.

Now a pm might be in order. :emoji_laughing:

Warren

doubles shooter

Meat Mopper
Joined Sep 28, 2014
That is the gift that will never be returned. I've been doing the same for several years now. I started putting shakers of smoked salt and a couple different rubs I use in the gift baskets too. Hard to beat a gift of food.

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.