Christmas gifts in the smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

hoity toit

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
7D239691-806A-4DCD-B51E-05D960A3296F.jpeg
Bacon n cheese. w/hickory

I did the same thing a couple years ago! Doesn't get much better than homemade bacon and home smoked cheese. You got some lucky family members and friends.

Reactions: hoity toit
I did the same thing a couple years ago! Doesn't get much better than homemade bacon and home smoked cheese. You got some lucky family members and friends.
Yes sir I got an early start on it this year I’ve been doing this for years and everybody likes it especially some of the dried sausage that goes with the cheese

That is the gift that will never be returned. I've been doing the same for several years now. I started putting shakers of smoked salt and a couple different rubs I use in the gift baskets too. Hard to beat a gift of food.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky