Christmas gift for you -- Inkbird Giveaway of WiFi ITC-308 Temperature Controller

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Inkbirdbbq

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2018
Hi Giveaway for Inkbird WiFi ITC-308 Temperature Controller has ended. Thanks for friends who entered!! Winners are MJB05615 MJB05615 and buffalobbqpete buffalobbqpete :emoji_clap: :emoji_clap: :emoji_clap: :emoji_clap:
Please contact me to claim your Christmas gift!!:emoji_christmas_tree::emoji_christmas_tree::emoji_christmas_tree::emoji_christmas_tree::emoji_christmas_tree:

Also offer the 20% amazon page coupon here:

Please don't miss the good deal:emoji_christmas_tree::emoji_christmas_tree::emoji_christmas_tree::emoji_christmas_tree::emoji_gift::emoji_gift::emoji_gift:

:emoji_christmas_tree::emoji_christmas_tree::emoji_christmas_tree::emoji_christmas_tree::emoji_christmas_tree::emoji_christmas_tree::emoji_christmas_tree::emoji_christmas_tree::emoji_christmas_tree::emoji_christmas_tree::emoji_christmas_tree::emoji_christmas_tree::emoji_christmas_tree::emoji_christmas_tree::emoji_christmas_tree::emoji_christmas_tree::emoji_christmas_tree::emoji_christmas_tree::emoji_christmas_tree::emoji_christmas_tree::emoji_christmas_tree::emoji_christmas_tree::emoji_christmas_tree::emoji_christmas_tree::emoji_christmas_tree::emoji_christmas_tree::emoji_christmas_tree::emoji_christmas_tree::emoji_christmas_tree::emoji_christmas_tree:
Greetings from Inkbird. Hope you are all doing well. Christmas is coming, time to get a Christmas gift.
We are doing a giveaway of our WiFi ITC-308 Temperature Controller, we will offer 2 free units for USA.

WiFi ITC-308 is able to remote monitoring and controlling temperature , Pre-Wired Dual stage, heating and Cooling function, Support Amazon Alexa,Google Assistant,IFTTT
They will be good partner for you!

Rules:
Please reply this post. Thanks.
Then on Dec.22, 2019 at 9:00 PM PDT, we will pick 2 winners. USA only.

Here is 20% page coupon if you are interested in it:

Please share it with your friends or family if you have interest, thanks.
Good luck to all!

1576578907929.png

Last edited:
Thanks for giving to folks all year long, Merry Christmas to you all

Merry Christmas and thanks. I'm in.

Chris

Thanks for your generosity! Please count me in. :emoji_ok_hand:

That is a nice Gift. Have a Merry Christmas...JJ

Greetings from Inkbird. Hope you are all doing well. Christmas is coming, time to get a Christmas gift.
We are doing a giveaway of our WiFi ITC-308 Temperature Controller, we will offer 2 free units for USA.

WiFi ITC-308 is able to remote monitoring and controlling temperature , Pre-Wired Dual stage, heating and Cooling function, Support Amazon Alexa,Google Assistant,IFTTT

Rules:
Then on Dec.20, 2019 at 9:00 PM PDT, we will pick 2 winners. USA only.

Good luck to all!

View attachment 424278
WOW! Very generous. Count me in please.

Nice! Thanks for the chance to win. Good to be able to control analog crockpots, roasters etc.

Well I'm in for sure!
Would love to be sitting at the pool & watching the temps in my smoker!!
If the wi fi is as good as the bluetooth, then I think you have a winner!
I have a BBQ Guru & it works fine, but I don't know what it is doing without going out to the smoker & looking at it. The wi fi would definitely be a bonus!!
Al

Rules:
Then on Dec.20, 2019 at 9:00 PM PDT, we will pick 2 winners. USA only.

Good luck to all!

View attachment 424278
Thanks for the Chance!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky