60% Discount for INKBIRD WiFi Thermometer 4BW & Grill Gloves Combo, $53.59 get two BBQ tools.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Inkbirdbbq

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2018
:emoji_hand_splayed: Hi everyone~~Now offer 60% amazon page coupon,get two BBQ tools just $53.59. This is big deal price.just Only 8 left in stock. Don't miss this awesome deal!!. (U.S only)

:emoji_zap:Deal price: $53.59 VS Original price $133.99

✅Click 60% coupon box,SAVE $80.39 for INKBIRD WiFi Thermometer 4BW & Grill Gloves Combo,Hurry up to buy it!!

4BW+手套.jpg

:emoji_hand_splayed::emoji_zap::emoji_zap:

:emoji_hand_splayed: Hi everyone~~Now offer 60% amazon page coupon,get two BBQ tools just $53.59. This is big deal price.just Only 8 left in stock. Don't miss this awesome deal!!. (U.S only)

:emoji_zap:Deal price: $53.59 VS Original price $133.99

✅Click 60% coupon box,SAVE $80.39 for INKBIRD WiFi Thermometer 4BW & Grill Gloves Combo,Hurry up to buy it!!

View attachment 631764
:emoji_hand_splayed::emoji_zap::emoji_zap:
Is there an additional step I need to do to get the 60% off? Or has the deal changed? It is now 50%. Still a great deal but with meat prices that additional $14 would help. Thanks.

Is there an additional step I need to do to get the 60% off? Or has the deal changed? It is now 50%. Still a great deal but with meat prices that additional $14 would help. Thanks.
Hi friend.It's our deal price.Now amazon has 30% coupon,If u want to get the combo,i can offer 50% discount for u.Would u be interest?Jaya

• Love
Reactions: negolien
Thanks for putting this out there for peep. I have been happy with all my inkbird products and aI own like 4
Thank you for your support of INKBIRD.If u have any interest in our other product i can apply best discount for u.Have a good day.Jaya

Reactions: negolien
Missed it. Any chance this comes back in stock? Need a new thermometer set. My thermpro is on it's last leg.

Missed it. Any chance this comes back in stock? Need a new thermometer set. My thermpro is on it's last leg.
Hi friend.This combo is currently out of stock, if you need 4BW+ gloves, there are two link to buy, I can apply for a discount for you, would you be interested?
4BW:gloves:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.