Just $60.99 for INKBIRD wifi thermoemter IBBQ-4T+Temperature Gun Combo,Save $60 get two temperature.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Inkbirdbbq

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2018
Hi members of smokingmeatforums!
Now offer $60 amazon page coupon,get two temperature just $60.99. Don't miss this awesome deal!!

:emoji_heart: Deal price: $60.99 VS Regular price: $120.99

Save $60 for Inkbird WiFi Thermometer IBBQ-4T + Temperature Gun,Hurry up and click the $60 coupon box to buy it!!!

2.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Steve H
Reactions: Inkbirdbbq
The temp gun is a must for pizza ovens IMHO. And handy on griddles. I have this one. And it works great.
Yup. Cast iron skillets, hot coals, grill lids, anything super hot you touch and around the house checking a/c register vents, hot/cold spots on walls and in the fridge and find drafts/insulation issues. It's handy.

The temp gun is also handy when traveling with a travel trailer. You can check the axle hub temps and know that they are the same temp. If one is a lot hotter than others, the bearings should be checked or the brake on that axle may be dragging.

I use the laser gun in applications like "candy making". I also used it when roasting green coffee beans to know the temps.

I also use it to check SV temps are what the SV machine are saying they are.

Those things are great for all kinds of uses. Hell mine is so good I'd use it to see if I had a fever and I would believe it!

Do you still have to adjust it for the surface your temping like the original one?
Got mine. Yeah. I know. Didn't need it. But got it anyway! These are factory set at .95 Emissivity. Which is good for most of what I do anyway. And isn't adjustable.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.