Christened the new MES

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks great squirrely !!!

I waited & waited, but no phone call--no invite! 
icon_cry.gif

I think I learned a lesson comparing yours to the one I did a few weeks ago. 

You did yours hotter for a shorter time. Yours looks as good as mine did, but they do look different.

Mine was a lighter pink all the way across the cut. Yours is more pink than mine in the middle, and no pink on the outer diameter.

I will use your time & temp when I want it like yours came out, because I'm betting your ends would be better for those who don't like it as rare as you & I do. 

Doing it longer & slower produced a lighter pink, but all the way through was the same, including the ends. If I had somebody who didn't like it that way, I would have had to do something to theirs.

Mine was the best I ever ate. I wonder if it could even be better if I use that "English Prime Rib Rub"---Hmmmmmm.

Also, your post is just as enjoyable as ever. One of these days I expect to see duct tape over kitties' mouths !!!

They really make nasty comments!!!

Thanks,

Bear

Squirrel, you should enter this into the MB contest - that giveaway does come with a remote!! And this looks yummmmy!

I thought about it GauchoChef. Need to check out the rules and regs first.
icon_mrgreen.gif

Hey squirrel,

After gawking at your Awesome Prime Rib a few times, I have a question---

Where can I get that Tile with the Prime Rib Pattern Printed on it???

Neatest tile I ever saw.

Did you get that from a late night UPS run?

Bear

LOL bamaboy, yea, I'm trying to smoke some bear. Just sayin.

Hey bear it took me a minute to figure out what "tile" you were talking about. It's called Vietri. Just wait til you see what I did in my MES tonite! I'm gonna see how long I can go with doing something cool every night. How many nights do ya think I can go? I'll probably run out of ideas after about a week. My new MES adventure. Just think, I have finished all my work for the rest of the year. I'm not working for the next two months! Woohoo!!!! My favorite time of the year.

p1289253208432955.jpg

This is the ups guy after the blonde squirrel got thru w/ him!

Reactions: banacanin
DAMN! what is it about those UPS guys?? (well, actually, we all know, don't we, Ladies?) those cute brown shorts.... and the smile...  and...

Hey bear it took me a minute to figure out what "tile" you were talking about. It's called Vietri. Just wait til you see what I did in my MES tonite! I'm gonna see how long I can go with doing something cool every night. How many nights do ya think I can go? I'll probably run out of ideas after about a week. My new MES adventure. Just think, I have finished all my work for the rest of the year. I'm not working for the next two months! Woohoo!!!! My favorite time of the year.
I'll say 6 consecutive nights. Then the UPS guy shows up (late again), and your smokin' without your MES, and that doesn't count!

My UPS guy looks just like Harry Connick, Jr. - Nuff said. Y'all just don't know. I would sop him up with a mo betta butta biscuit, wid gravy on the side.
icon_eek.gif

You guys are CRAZY! Eman, dude, that is just messed up. Looks like a squirrel out of "Deliverance". (It's my cousin Earl).

Bear - I so hope you are right! LOL! You know what I'll be wearing.

Last nights MES adventure went very well. I'll post about it later. I did some beautiful beef short ribs and also a nice potatoes au gratin. they didn't get done until late so they are in the fridge waiting to be reheated. Just as well on the ribs, because I put them in sauce after a few hours and atleast now I can take off any extra fat before reheating! Yummmm.

My UPS guy looks just like Harry Connick, Jr. - Nuff said. Y'all just don't know. I would sop him up with a mo betta butta biscuit, wid gravy on the side.
icon_eek.gif

You guys are CRAZY! Eman, dude, that is just messed up. Looks like a squirrel out of "Deliverance". (It's my cousin Earl).

Bear - I so hope you are right! LOL! You know what I'll be wearing.

Last nights MES adventure went very well. I'll post about it later. I did some beautiful beef short ribs and also a nice potatoes au gratin. they didn't get done until late so they are in the fridge waiting to be reheated. Just as well on the ribs, because I put them in sauce after a few hours and atleast now I can take off any extra fat before reheating! Yummmm.
Yup, I know what you'll be wearing.

Bring on them Beef ribs!!!!! MMMmmmmm!!!!!

Don't pick on Eman's Dinner----He just skun Ole Earl !

This Harry Connick Jr?  Already looks wore out!

c6052bd0_connick.jpg

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky