• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Choice Beef Tomahawk ribs

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

submariner

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2017
Messages
1,121
Reaction score
79
Location
Longview, Texas
Picked this up a few weeks back and put it in the freezer. I had never seen a "Dino Rib" cut like this. I am used to the 4 longer bones and more square cut weighing about 7 pounds or so. Oh I did not not pay that much for it. I was 50% off. Some big promotion the store was running. Anyway was just wondering is it cooked just like a square dino rib? Any tricks to cooking this? Thanks in advance.
IMG_2690.jpeg
 
I've never cooked a 2 bone beef rib, but the google machine gave me this answer. ( sounds correct)
Yes, a 2-bone section of beef ribs will cook slightly faster and dry out more easily than a larger 4-bone rac
 
Never tried them
search turned up the link below.


 
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top
Clicky