Chinese balloon......

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckeyedude

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 5, 2018
Screenshot_20230204-151027_Instagram.jpg

I think the real question is how much of this is going on??? We accidently found this one, but really how many balloons does China have floating above us? ...along with all the other methods of spying they have l
I think the real question is how much of this is going on??? We accidently found this one, but really how many balloons does China have floating above us? ...along with all the other methods of spying they have.
Better than how many is how in the hell its possible. How could our surveillance be so poor to miss this BEFORE it entered our space? I mean hell it could have just as easily been carrying a nuclear dirty bomb the size of three busses.

Better than how many is how in the hell its possible. How could our surveillance be so poor to miss this BEFORE it entered our space? I mean hell it could have just as easily been carrying a nuclear dirty bomb the size of three busses.
They knew about it heading this way for weeks. They haven't tried to hide that. Hell I been following it on YouTube before it ever got to Alaska. Another fun fact..... weather balloon that was "blown off course" went directly around Russia and not across it.......

Question is how will we handle the one coming towards us from south America. Should be here in a day or two

Back a long time ago, an American made what was called the Kentucky Long Rifle to better deal with long range threats. That was over 200 years ago. Now we're worried that dropping a freaking balloon might cause civilian damage? Why didn't we drop that damn thing when it was over the Pacific? I though NORAD could track Klingons from Uranus, but somehow can't see a 3 bus sized ballon until it's too late. RIIIGGHHHT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky