Chinese balloon......

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mceclip0.jpg

Now that could turn bad real quick

Chris

Or... it could mean that our vaunted effeminate-deviant bolshevik infiltrated intelligence community did not inform the previous administration, thereby aiding and abetting communist China.

America aint what it used to be.
Yeah, if true , I imagine Trump wouldn't of thought twice about taking one down if he was informed of it. Especially if it came from.....
il_1080xN.2318143973_n9p0.jpg

I think China is just toying with us. Seeing how long and what our response would be. With all the satellites up there they don't really need this Polaroid cameras pics

Chris
No doubt about it - sad they proved their point too, weak. Then again Russia did little to hide they have no problem playing in our elections, and we ignored that as well. Sad times

No doubt about it - sad they proved their point too, weak. Then again Russia did little to hide they have no problem playing in our elections, and we ignored that as well. Sad times
By years end. The Chinese gov. will probably send a floatilla of balloons over our country.

Man I read too many books about EMPs. And this just makes my spidey senses tingle.

Jim
I really hope this never happens! Probably never make OTBS if so......

They shot it down over the ocean so that they can control the narrative - no pesky farmers retrieving scraps that tell a story different from what the bolsheviks want. In a few weeks the bolsheviks will announce that it was, in fact, a meteorological (weather) balloon, that posed no threat to the Country, thus covering their behinds.

But what a way to lull a society to sleep over the threat of biological weapon dispersal.

We are no longer the Country we once were - our own avarice has destroyed us.

Reactions: nicefly and SherryT
spy and counter-spy. When you discover your enemy spying, you don't let him know you caught him. You protect what he's looking for and feed him false info instead.

I'm more troubled about how this became a news story than I am when and where we disable/retrieve it. I fear we have too many folks today who love their preferred political party more than they love their country itself.

spy and counter-spy. When you discover your enemy spying, you don't let him know you caught him. You protect what he's looking for and feed him false info instead.

I'm more troubled about how this became a news story than I am when and where we disable/retrieve it. I fear we have too many folks today who love their preferred political party more than they love their country itself.
I love our Constitutional Republic more than either political party, but I have serious, serious misgivings when a political party invents a collusion narrative out of thin air, and furthermore tells me that I cannot tell a biological male that he is not a woman.

Tangentially, when our intelligence networks withhold information from a sitting President (currently the scuttlebut about 3 similar balloons during the previous administration) because they do not like him more than they love their Country, we are in very, very big trouble.

It just reminds me of... bolsheviks.

But we will just have to wait, and see.

Last edited:
I am curious as to how much a sidewinder missile costs? I've never served in the military and admit I'm pretty naive about their weapons. However the use of a sidewinder seems excessive to me to pop a balloon. Especially since we're draining our stockpiles assisting Ukraine. Kind of like shooting a squirrel with a Vulcan mini gun.

Chris

Reactions: JLeonard
^ I thought the missile was a bit excessive myself. Especially since we are now picking up the pieces out of the ocean to review. Popping the balloon with a bullet or two would allow for a slow decent in one piece.

By years end. The Chinese gov. will probably send a floatilla of balloons over our
I am curious as to how much a sidewinder missile costs? I've never served in the military and admit I'm pretty naive about their weapons. However the use of a sidewinder seems excessive to me to pop a balloon. Especially since we're draining our stockpiles assisting Ukraine. Kind of like shooting a squirrel with a Vulcan mini gun.

Chris
It was a show and ridiculous but maybe there’s a good reason but I doubt it. I
^ I thought the missile was a bit excessive myself. Especially since we are now picking up the pieces out of the ocean to review. Popping the balloon with a bullet or two would allow for a slow decent in one piece.
seems ridiculous but maybe it actually was the most efficient way to keep it intact but I doubt it. The last guy wanted to nuc a hurricane so by that standard it was genius. It’s all crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky