Chile Time

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

meateater

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Oct 17, 2009
Hendertucky, Nv.
I've been having a craving for chili lately so here i go. This is with some pulled beef and pulled pork.I added

two cans of fire roasted maters and a can of habanero rotel along with one each red and white kidney bean.

Two packs of some chili fixins and two tbs of my chile arbol powder. I then added some mezzeta habanero

sauce, some pico pica hot sauce. It still wasn't kicking enough for me so I added some of this. Thanks Miami

Rick. I finally started to sweat a little. I made this in the crock pot since the meat was already smoked. 

bb964520_chili.jpg

icon_cool.gif

Now that looks like a pot of chili I could just dive right into. But I would have to lose the beans chilli's not suppose to habe beans in it. But thats my way.

The chili looks great but you can hold that hot sauce on mine lol it doesnt even look purdy, looks like it hurts
eek.gif
is it supposed to be brown? uhhgg

Last edited:
icon_cool.gif

Now that looks like a pot of chili I could just dive right into. But I would have to lose the beans chilli's not suppose to habe beans in it. But thats my way.
Beans or not, that's the question? Sometime's I make it with, sometimes not. I dont think Ive made a chili the same way since my BBQ restaurant days. That's like the lost chord for me, always searching.
icon_cool.gif

The chili looks great but you can hold that hot sauce on mine lol it doesnt even look purdy, looks like it hurts
eek.gif
is it supposed to be brown? uhhgg
Ya that's what it's supposed to look like, I have four different kinds from the same company and all different looking. I'm a chili stunt man, don't try this at home.
icon_cry.gif
 Habs come in different colors and one is a chocolate color which I think this is.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky