chicks on the mini

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

brooksy

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Mar 17, 2014
Hawthorne, fl
Got three full sized birds chugging away on the mini for my crew's lunch! Gotta take care of them every once in a while :-)

worthless.gif

Can you show us
icon_question.gif

I'm sorry guys no pics on this one. Work got in the way of pic taking but yes there were three full size chickens in the mini. They were snug! I'm glad the mini Didn't need constant tending. I'll be doing it again and I'll make sure I get a few pics.

Could probably do 3-4 spatched birds one on top of the other! Did I ever show you my adjustable appetizer rack system for the mini? That would work!

They were not spatched. Had them in a triangular position. Kept the heat from 350-400 they turned out pretty darn good. Crew acted like they liked them at least :biggrin:

Could probably do 3-4 spatched birds one on top of the other! Did I ever show you my adjustable appetizer rack system for the mini? That would work!
Nope haven't seen it Case.  Normally the UDS or stick burner would get the call for several chickens but if the mini is only choice that could be an option for sure. 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky