Chicken tender wraps (Q-View)

Discussion in 'Fatties' started by smokinfrog, Apr 21, 2012.

1. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

This morning I smoked a pork roast for 4-1/2 hours and it turned out great, but it was raining here in western pa.

so I decided to make something else as well. I took  my favorite wing sauce poured it over some chicken tenders

and let them soak for maybe 15 minutes. Then I wrapped them in our favorite thick sliced bacon and put them on

a cookie sheet. Put in smoker and smoked for about 1-1/2 hours until meat temp. reached 175. Took them out and

shared with our neighbors. Thought they were pretty good for just throwing them together at the last minute. Kermit

2. whittling chip

whittling chip Meat Mopper SMF Premier Member

Can't go wrong with Sweet Baby Rays Buffalo Wing Marinade/Sauce. Love what you did with the bacon.

Thanks for posting.

WC

3. s2k9k

s2k9k AMNPS Test Group

Those look really good! What's the heat level of that sauce?

4. The heat level on the wing sauce is just hot enough that when you are finished eating

your lips tingle for a minute or two afterwards. Its really pretty mild but the taste is very

good. My wife eats a spoonful of it everytime I use it. But we have been eating hot stuff

for years.  Kermit

5. s2k9k

s2k9k AMNPS Test Group

Yea I like my wings hot, I like Franks Hot Sauce and Franks Hot Buffalo Sauce but would like to try something new. Might have to look for the SBR's. Thanks!