Chicken Grillers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Colin1230

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jan 18, 2021
Merriam, KS
I got busy with yard work yesterday since it was such a beautiful day. Got the damn sweat gum balls raked up and fertilizer put on. So this was our late lunch. I was tired and hungry.
Our favorite HyVee grocery has these chicken grillers in the meat case in a variety of stuffing. We really like them for an easy meal. This time around Pam chose the Four Cheese and I did the Cowboy.

On the SmokeFire.
1000000776.jpg

Time and temp set.
1000000777.jpg

Nice color.
1000000778.jpg

Here's mine.
1000000779.jpg

Oh so juice!
1000000780.jpg

Thanks for lookin'.

Last edited:
That looks fantastic . The SmokeFire does an awesome job on everything . Always great color and perfect smoke flavor .

There's a place on the South side that sells " Ozark Grillers " . They're bite size pieces of beef , stuffed with cheese and wrapped in bacon . Good stuff .

There is also a Cowgirl which is less spicy. I also like their Hawaiian that has pineapple. Have not tried to make my own but how can you go wrong with bacon?

Reactions: Colin1230
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky