Chicken Sausage

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

AustinMc

Original poster
Mar 20, 2018
Alberta,Canada
well since I joined here(last month or so), I have done jalapeno Cheddar Sticks(elk & beef), summer sausage(elk), and bratwurst. I have also taken advice on the type of temperature gauge to get(went with Igrill3).....thank you ALL for the great advice........Now if any one has a great chicken sausage recipe!!!! would be awesome.....figure I will give that a go also........cheers

Where did you get that fantastic fish; king salmon? Ever try smoking one?

tropics flounder is also unbelievable; I'd love to catch one that size!

As again, I thank you for the advice.....I was thinking of a sweet Italian chicken recipe and I will look it up.....and was also going with the cure......as for the salmon....caught it in tofino BC....west coast....think it was only around 25lbs...I usually made candied salmon from some of them....my boy LOVES it....I use lots of maple syrup and spiced rum(maybe that's why he likes it so much!!!!!)....thanks again for the feedback....cheers

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky