Chicken Parts (Air Fryer #360)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I really need to do this. Or the one I saw here with the pickle juice for brine. The chicken looks fantastic

Thank You Steve!!
This Air Fryer makes it Great, so easy!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

looks great bear and as usual your breading machine did a nice job.

Thank You Jim!!
After some more experimenting, I'm afraid I'm going to have to lay my Breading Machine off.
I'll tell you more when I post my next batch of Chicken.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Bear you should get a kick-back from Emeril for all the people you've steered towards this machine. :emoji_moneybag:
Great looking chicken.

Thank You Rider!!
LOL---Yeah when I first started posting about this Air Fryer #360, it was just like all the other New Toys I posted about. At the time I had no idea I would get to like it as much as I do, and I had no idea so many would try it & agree with me. I'm just happy that I helped so many find such a good food making machine for in their Stable!!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky