Chicken Parmesan on the kettle

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Man, that looks good - equal to anything that has been posted!

Thanks for the compliment and like PZ. Appreciate them.

Chris

Chris, I'm doing your Chicken Parm tonight. I can't wait. Now I know why I smoked some mozzarella a couple of weeks ago!

Chris, I'm doing your Chicken Parm tonight. I can't wait. Now I know why I smoked some mozzarella a couple of weeks ago!

Cool 5Gill, let us know how it turns out.

Chris

I thought I could get away with half a chimney of charcoal, so my fire went out too quick. Finished them up in the oven, and they were fantastic. Thanks for the recipe Chris.

Dave

Your welcome, and happy you like them. Bummer about running out of coals.

Chris

I tried a chicken parmesan recipe on a blog called Healthy Kitchen 101, but I guess it can’t beat yours. They serve it with spaghetti but I think the carbs are overloaded… any suggestions?

Thanks for the like @bolepa appreciate it.

I tried a chicken parmesan recipe on a blog called Healthy Kitchen 101, but I guess it can’t beat yours. They serve it with spaghetti but I think the carbs are overloaded… any suggestions?

We usually go with a veggie and some type of fruit. My mother used to do the parmesan and spaghetti mix also. It was too heavy for me. Occasionally we'll do put it on a toasted bulky roll with a little extra sauce.

Chris

Thanks Warren, I can't wait for the weather to break so I can have another go at it. Thanks for the like also I appreciate it.

Chris

@SunnyDC Thanks for the like - appreciate it

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky