• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Chicken Parmesan on the kettle

5GRILLZNTN

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 12, 2018
Chris, I'm doing your Chicken Parm tonight. I can't wait. Now I know why I smoked some mozzarella a couple of weeks ago!

5GRILLZNTN

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 12, 2018
I thought I could get away with half a chimney of charcoal, so my fire went out too quick. Finished them up in the oven, and they were fantastic. Thanks for the recipe Chris.

Dave

gmc2003

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 15, 2012
Your welcome, and happy you like them. Bummer about running out of coals.

Chris

Joined Jan 30, 2019
I tried a chicken parmesan recipe on a blog called Healthy Kitchen 101, but I guess it can’t beat yours. They serve it with spaghetti but I think the carbs are overloaded… any suggestions?

gmc2003

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 15, 2012
Thanks for the like @bolepa appreciate it.

I tried a chicken parmesan recipe on a blog called Healthy Kitchen 101, but I guess it can’t beat yours. They serve it with spaghetti but I think the carbs are overloaded… any suggestions?
We usually go with a veggie and some type of fruit. My mother used to do the parmesan and spaghetti mix also. It was too heavy for me. Occasionally we'll do put it on a toasted bulky roll with a little extra sauce.

Chris

HalfSmoked

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Great job Chris I could be all over that.

Warren

gmc2003

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 15, 2012
Thanks Warren, I can't wait for the weather to break so I can have another go at it. Thanks for the like also I appreciate it.

Chris

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom