Chicken Mulligatawny Soup

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks like an outstanding Winter Belly-warmer from here!!
Like.

Bear

Thanks Bear, it was a belly-warmer for sure. I think being inside and out of the ice made it pretty comforting.

Looks great! Nice write up too. Huge Seinfeld fan and like you was the first I ever of it. I simply had to try and find the recipe but this was before the internet... Low and behold it was in my MIL old Betty Crocker! Good stuff. Recipe is very similar to yours but no cream or rice tho but am aware there are many spins on this. This might be my favorite soup.

Thank you! Yeah some of the recipes varied greatly, there were even some that resembled a bisque but I tried to find something that was more of a soup, added some extra spices and took it from there.

I always enjoyed Seinfeld, my wife never liked it back when she was younger but now she loves it, so we get to stream a few episodes a week.

Sorry late , trying to play catchup with the power off for couple days , and intermittent off and on

Was not a big Seinfeld fan but probably seen all the shows over the years .
But always cracked up with the Soup Nazi guy. ha ha

Looks and sounds like a very flavorful soup, thanks for posting

Love the color in the final bowl

David

Thanks David, glad to see the power back on for you guys. The soup was pretty good, hopefully Kramer would have approved. The turmeric gives it a nice looking color when it's all done.

Reactions: DRKsmoking
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky